- About goodtoread.org
- What's the idea behind goodtoread.org?
- Rationale of a Review
- How do we go about creating a review? What are the questions we
ask ourselves and try to answer on behalf of our readers?
- Anatomy of a Review
- What are the different sections of the review? What emphasis should be given to each one?
- Favourite Scenes I
- What are the scenes I like to return to again and again?
Episode I: <strong>Over Sea, Under Stone</strong> & <strong>Cuckoo in the Nest</strong>
- Favourite Scenes: Framed
- The moment in "Framed" when the National Gallery expert explains about
the Wilton Diptych and discovers he has an unexpected audience.
- Favourite Scenes: Dragonsinger
- The moment in <em>Dragonsinger</em> when the Hall gathers together during Threadfall
and Menolly leads the massed chorus, accompanied by her fire lizards.
- To EB or not to EB?
- Is Enid Blyton a worthwhile read these days?